Video Game Compare  >  >

24 (Twenty Four) The Game

24 (Twenty Four) The Game on PlayStation 2

Conveniently holds up to 22 games & 2 SD cards.. Store 2 spare stylus in the middle of each page of games.. Keep your DS games organised in one place.. Protects your games from dust,

More Details

4 Star Rating
24 Twenty Four The Game gets 4 out of 5 based on 15 ratings

24 Twenty Four The Game

Brand: Unknown

Available on PlayStation 2

List Price: N/A

Price Range: £5.17 - £5.39

from 2 retailers

Price trend for 24 Twenty Four The Game is Set Price AlertOur Best Price
£5.17

(£5.17 + £FREE p&p)

Conveniently holds up to 22 games & 2 SD cards.. Store 2 spare stylus in the middle of each page of games.. Keep your DS games organised in one place.. Protects your games from dust, scratches and damage.. Light weight durable case - Made from high quality plastic..

No further specification information available

• Developed by Sony Computer Entertainment Europe's Cambridge Studio and in a working partnership with Fox and the TV show's producers directors scriptwriters and stars '24 The Game' is set between seasons two and three a.......from Gameseek
  • Conveniently holds up to 22 games & 2 SD cards.. Store 2 spare stylus in the middle of each page of games.. Keep your DS games organised in one place.. Protects your games from dust, scratches and damage.. Light weight durable case - Made from high quality plastic.. ....from Amazon.co.uk
  • Price on the up? Buy today! Follow the Price History for 24 twenty four the game

Add Review
    Rating Comments
    5 Star Rating Five Stars
    By: bill, on October 24, 2017
    Pros:
    Cons:

"very good buy and will buy again

5 Star Rating Does the job
    By: starjo, on April 26, 2017
    Pros:
    Cons:

4 Star Rating The lost season of 24
    By: Amazon Customer, on April 8, 2017
    Pros:
    Cons:

5 Star Rating Good product
    By: Deagonna, on January 25, 2017
    Pros:
    Cons:

4 Star Rating Good buy but a US version of the disc
    By: Dip L, on May 24, 2016
    Pros:
    Cons:

5 Star Rating It is his favourite figure now and looks great
    By: Emma, on March 3, 2016
    Pros:
    Cons:

4 Star Rating Very decent "affordable" game controller
    By: Mr Baz, on January 4, 2015
    Pros:
    Cons:

5 Star Rating Holder is great.
    By: Aud Bod, on July 10, 2013
    Pros:
    Cons:

"Holder holds alot more games than my sons previous one. only problem is they require an adult to pry them out of the sleeve as my 5 year olds fingers not up to it. but he'll get there im sure!

5 Star Rating 10/10 for Uncharted 3
    By: Kapil Gupta, on June 14, 2013
    Pros:
    Cons:

5 Star Rating Not disappointed !
    By: kpc, on November 29, 2012
    Pros:
    Cons:

1 Star Rating Venom PlayStation 2 to PLAYSTATION 3 Mem Card Adapter
    By: Madbrewer, on April 17, 2012
    Pros:
    Cons:

"Please note this is NOT targetted as a bad review against the seller, I didn't even attemot to get the seller to refund me for this however the adapter didn't work AT ALL. I tried using the USB port on a PC to get to my game saves and had no joy using/ seeing the files under either windown or Linux I tried three pc's I tried XP, Win7 & Ubuntu for this. ALSO my PS3 doesn't recognise the device. I tried it with multiple PS2 and PS1 game save cards. The contents of the reply I got from the company...

3 Star Rating Great Game Loading and Freezing Problem
    By: Mr. M. A. Montgomery, on December 18, 2011
    Pros:
    Cons:

"excellent game. games rated for 7 year olds. but the level's are too detailed for youngsters.
    when i ordered this game it came very quick. the item was new and brand new sealed. one
    negative thing is that the game freezes every three to four seconds when the videos play
    in between levels. other than that it's a great game.

5 Star Rating excellant
    By: AJE, on January 10, 2011
    Pros:
    Cons:

"I purchased this for my son who is almost 9 he loves the game, even though there is a age 12 recommendation ther is nothing on there that i feel i need to protect him over about the game, lots of screens and challenges. The delivery was fantastic, it arrived within a few days.

4 Star Rating This game is awful, but pure bizarre fun
    By: G. N. Piette "Ave", on July 7, 2008
    Pros:
    Cons:

"This game is terrible, but so so fun. Throwing fat cops down off ledges and buildings through dozens of panes of glass and into kitchen utensils, grenades that make people vomit. Bad wobly graphics, but this somehow makes Minority Report even more enjoyable, good in all the ways its not trying to be. But honestly, the joy of literaly throwing people 20 feet in front of you as they comicaly snap their bones on stairs and cupboards and wrap their spine around footwalk banister before kicking them...

5 Star Rating I loved it
    By: N. J. Hawkins, on February 15, 2007
    Pros:
    Cons:

2 Star Rating TRUST ME
    By: T. de Souza "tigerdes", on November 1, 2003
    Pros:
    Cons:

"I read as many customer reviews as I could find on the net and I was still torn between FIFA and PES 3, so I rented both. FIFA 2003 was a huge step forward for the franchise in terms of improved gameplay. In this version of the game they promised us a dynamic Off the Ball control method, online play, enhanced career mode, and an overall better experience.
    OFF THE BALL
    Great idea, but it just doesn't work properly. By the time you've cycled through which player to pick and guided them...

Compare prices for 24 twenty four the game - Buy 24 twenty four the game prices checked on January 19, 2018

Refine Search

No Filters

Please select a category or perform a search to enable these search options.

Go Back Reset Search
    Carwow

Page generated in 2.1258 seconds - Product Catalogue: 17333 as of January 19, 2018, 12:03 am